Care instructions and care labels are an important part of completing your product. Care and content labels are required by law in some cases and are an integral part of your product because they provide your consumers with at least one safe method of care. They can also contain information such as size, fiber content, and information about where your product was made.Care labels can also have care instructions in multiple languages
We offer care labels in both woven and printed varieties. They can be made in a wide variety of materials to make them just as unique as you are.
Just email us what you need and we can get you pricing.
You want to make sure that your care labels are in compliance. Check out some of these useful links to care label related information.
- Clothing Care Labels May Now Use Symbols Instead of Words
- Textile Industry Affairs
- Care Labels Symbols
- The Educational Resource for Fabrics, Apparel, Home Furnishings, and Care
- Clothing Care Labels Captioning: Complying with the Care Labeling Rule
- MORE CARE LABEL INFO - Federal Trade Commission
- Main FTC CARE INFO - good info here
- Writing Care Labels
- More Care info